We’re committed to making craft beer for everyone at Almanac. Come join us!
Our benefits include:
- Competitive compensation
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Health Care & Dependent Day Care Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Voluntary benefits like Disability Insurance, Life and AD&D Insurance, Commuter insurance and many more
- Employer 401k
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Almanac beer perks and discounts, of course!
According to the Brewers Association, less than 8% of brewers are women and less than 10% of craft brewery staff, in general, are people of color.
Studies have also shown that women are less likely to apply for jobs unless they believe they meet every one of the qualifications as described in a job description. We are a group of life-long learners who love beer, and we value quality, innovation, and collaboration. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply, even if you don’t believe you meet every one of our requirements described. Attach a cover letter and tell us about yourself and why you think you’d be a great fit at team Almanac.
Almanac Beer Company strongly supports equal employment opportunity for all applicants regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, pregnancy, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.
- Brewer I - CLICK HERE for full job description
- Production Associate II - CLICK HERE for full job description
- Part-Time Beertender- CLICK HERE for full job description