Almanac is hiring a passionate and personable beertender to join our taproom team. We work in a high tasting flight volume and family friendly environment.
Hours: Part time, weekend availability is a must
Compensation: Hourly + tips
Duties & responsibilities:
- Deliver excellent customer service
- Greet all customers
- Develop an intimate knowledge of Almanac Beers
- Be an effective brand ambassador
- Cash handling
- Heavy lifting
- Setting up and closing down taproom and bar
- Must love beer
- People Person
- Can change a keg
- Proper beer pouring technique
- Able Multitasker
- Able to defuse conflict and stay cool under pressure
Bonus point skills:
- Know sour beer yeast-bacteria
- Experience in public speaking
- Experience with public and private events
- Draft tech wizard
- Eclectic taste in music
- 2 years in high volume beer centric environment
- Chalk art
- Positive outlook and attitude, with the ability to think on your feet
- Resourceful and creative
- Consistent character
- Extreme attention to detail, as well as strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with staff throughout the organization
Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Resumes without a cover letter will not be considered. Please include in your cover letter how you like your coffee so we know you read this whole thing – attention to detail matters.
Pre-employment background check and DMV check required.
Almanac is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.